Professional Edition is an easy backup software for Windows PCs and Laptops, which contains all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore file sync, and system clone as well as provides schedule backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
Key Features of Aomei Backupper Professional Edition
What to Backup: System backup, Disk Backup, Partition Backup, File Backup, File Synchronize.
How to Backup: Schedule Backup, Event-Triggered Backup, Incremental Backup, Differential Backup, Backup Scheme, Command Line Backup, Hot backup.
Where to Backup: Backup to Internal& External Storage Device, Backup to CD/DVD, Backup to NAS/Network Share, Backup to Cloud Drives.
Clone& Restore features: System Restore, Disk Restore, Dissimilar Hardware Restore, Partition Restore, File Restore, Selective File Restore, Command-Line Restore. Disk Clone, System Clone, Partition/Volume Clone, Flexible Clone, Command-Line Clone.
Additional Utilities: PEX Boot Tool, Create Bootable Rescue Media, Merge Backup Images, Check and Explore Images, Encrypt and Compress Images, Comment and Edit Backups, Split and Delete Backups, Export/Import Tasks and Log Management, Email Notification, and VSS.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1/8,10 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Supported Disk Styles and Types: u
- Master Boot Record (MBR) Disk
- GUID Partition Table (GPT) Disk
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI Boot
- Compatible with Dynamic Disk Volumes
Supported File Systems:
- Other file systems
- Display as RAW partition and perform a sector-by-sector backup mode.
- Storage Devices
Supported Storage Device:
- Traditional hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD), and SSHD.
- External hard drive (USB 1.0/2.0/3.0), PC card, All Flash Drives, and Thumb Drives, and other removable media.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (FireWire), etc.
- Backup data to disc, such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Hardware RAID, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and Shared Network.
- Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk, and other virtual systems.
Note: The Activation Code is for the “Current Version” license, which is only 1-Time purchase without version upgrade protection. In such a case, you need to pay an additional fee to upgrade the current version to each later version.