Microsoft Office is the best productivity and highest used software for Windows and MAC. Nowadays, Microsoft brought some amazing and easy features with a new office for its users. For MAC users, Microsoft release “Office Home & Business 2016 & 2019” like a new version of office.
Features of Office Home & Business 2016 for MAC
- One-time purchase for 1 device
- Classic 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, One Drive, Office Online
- Install on 1 MAC
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.10. All languages included.
- Operating System: Mac OS X v10.10 or later
- CPU: Intel processor
- Hard Drive: 6GB of available hard drive space
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Connection: Connection to a local network for installation
- Display: 1280 by 800 or higher display resolution
- Requirements Other: Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account. Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply). Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
The functionality of Office Home & Business 2016
Office 2016 for Mac is designed from the ground up to take advantage of the latest Mac features, including Retina display, full-screen view support and even scroll bounce. It’s the perfect combination of the Office you know and trust, and the Mac you love.
Word (Word processing application)
Powerful writing tools and enhanced desktop publishing help you create outstanding documents and easily store, edit and share your work on the web. Reorder Objects enables you to rearrange layers of text, photos, and graphics throughout your documents.
Excel (Spreadsheet and charting application)
Analyze, organize and manage all your data and lists. Then save, edit and share online. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table.
PowerPoint (Presentations application)
Build and share rich and professional presentations, with engaging new features like narration and presentation broadcast. Then save, edit and coauthor online. Reorder Objects enables you to easily reorder layers of text, photos, and graphics throughout your presentation.
OneNote (Digital note-taking application)
OneNote for Mac is available for free download. Keep all your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, handwrite or sketch your notes. Clip links and web pages, insert photos and videos, embed tables and attach files.
All OneDrive users receive free online storage with OneDrive. Upload your Office documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or other tablet or phone.
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you’re away from your Mac or PC you can access, view, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser.