WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip).
Compress, Encrypt, Package, and Backup with only one utility
Over 500 million users worldwide make WinRAR the world’s most popular compression tool today.
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission, and well-organized data storage.
WinRAR at a glance
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables, and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal if you are sending data through the web. Its 256-bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.