Web Design & Development

Web Design &

Total Online Solution (TOS) is a leading web development company where we meet all the requirement and come up with extraordinary solutions for our clients.


As we love to code and develop system. So, each of our projects gets the following built-in features and advantages.

Why Choose Us?

We are a team of programmers, security specialists, app developers, video makers, graphic designers, content developers, copywriters, and digital marketing specialists. We have a clear view of your needs.

We provide quality services and products.

  •  🡲 Web Solution Team.
  •  🡲 10 Years Experience On Web World.
  •  🡲 Always Deliver Secured System.
  •  🡲 Maintain Best Client Relationship.
  •  🡲 Believe In Quality, Not Quantity.
  •  🡲 Focused On Creativity And Innovation.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does a new website cost?

Though it is hard to estimate an average total cost of a website without considering the variables and requirements which make the cost differ greatly. According to Freshbooks, a business website potentially costs between $5,000 to $10,000 while the average cost of setting up, designing, web building and content creation regarding a website is around $6.760.

Do you offer domain registration and website hosting services?

Yes, We offer domain and hosting with our services.

What are your payment steps?

We require 70% deposit of the contract value at the time of starting the project. When you’ll approve design and complete coding the whole site then we’ll show you the site from our server. After your approval you need to pay remaining 30% to enable us to transfer the whole site to your server.

Let’s talk.

  • help@tos.com.bd
  • +880 197 777 1867, +880 197 772 2867

Contact details

We love to hear from you. Visit us today – House #29, Road #09, PC Culture Housing Society.

We are social