AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus Edition is an easy backup software for Windows PCs and Laptops, which contains all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore file sync, and system clone as well as provides schedule backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
Key Features of Aomei Backupper Technician Plus Edition
What to Backup: System backup, Disk Backup, Partition Backup, File Backup, File Synchronize.
How to Backup: Schedule Backup, Event-Triggered Backup, Incremental Backup, Differential Backup, Backup Scheme, Command Line Backup, Hot backup.
Where to Backup: Backup to Internal& External Storage Device, Backup to CD/DVD, Backup to NAS/Network Share, Backup to Cloud Drives.
Clone& Restore features: System Restore, Disk Restore, Dissimilar Hardware Restore, Partition Restore, File Restore, Selective File Restore, Command-Line Restore. Disk Clone, System Clone, Partition/Volume Clone, Flexible Clone, Command-Line Clone.
Additional Utilities: PEX Boot Tool, Create Bootable Rescue Media, Merge Backup Images, Check and Explore Images, Encrypt and Compress Images, Comment and Edit Backups, Split and Delete Backups, Export/Import Tasks and Log Management, Email Notification, and VSS.
Practical Features of AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus
PXE Boot Tool: Boot multiple machines via the network, no need of bootable media.
AOMEI Image Deploy: Deploy system image to multiple computers within LAN.
Email Notification: Get to know the latest status of the backup/sync task via emails.
Quick Recovery from Accidents
With backup images at hand, you can easily restore business data when problems occur. The high restore speed reduces business downtime effectively.
- System Restore: Recover a broken computer to a previously working state. The must-have remedy prepared when updating to Windows 11.
- Disk/Partition Restore: Recover a disk/partition from various hard disk errors.
- File Restore: Retrieve lost or damaged work documents, financial statements and the like.
AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1/8,10, 11, Server 2012, 2016, 2019 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Supported Disk Styles and Types: u
- Master Boot Record (MBR) Disk
- GUID Partition Table (GPT) Disk
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI Boot
- Compatible with Dynamic Disk Volumes
Supported File Systems:
- Other file systems
- Display as RAW partition and perform a sector-by-sector backup mode.
- Storage Devices
AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus Supported Storage Device:
- Traditional hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD), and SSHD.
- External hard drive (USB 1.0/2.0/3.0), PC card, All Flash Drives, and Thumb Drives, and other removable media.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (FireWire), etc.
- Backup data to disc, such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Hardware RAID, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and Shared Network.
- Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk, and other virtual systems.
Note: Before you order this product, please contact us via live chat. This product is only for corporate and government organizations. If you want to use a personal version then try out this product: